Sponsor I’m Curious
As the I’m Curious podcast grows, there is tremendous potential to draw in listeners from a wide and diverse audience of people who work at colleges and universities. If you’re interested in exploring sponsorship, please email Brian Bourke at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Show and the Audience
The I’m Curious podcast delivers weekly thought-provoking episodes on topics pertinent to people who work at colleges and universities, especially those in student affairs, student services, and other departments aimed at supporting students as they pursue their academic goals. As the I’m Curious podcast progresses, I will monitor show stats, but I am optimistic and excited about the potential, as the field of student affairs alone represents over 20,000 potential audience members.
Why Sponsor The I’m Curious Podcast?
- Short 10 minute format so that your message will not get lost
- Evergreen advertising so that your message lives on beyond the initial episode release
- Sole sponsorship means your message will be the only one mentioned in an episode.
How Will it Work?
All sponsors receive:
- A 15 second read in the show intro
- a 45 second read to begin the show lead-out
- Featured visual spot on the podcast webpage
- Featured visual spot and weblink in show notes for each sponsored episode